Δημοσιεύτηκε στις Τρίτη 12 Μαρτίου 2013 21:22 Εμφανίσεις: 1867
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Check if you are eligible to participate
The Study visits programme is open to education and vocational training specialists and decision-makers. You are eligible if:
- you are a national of or work or live in one of the countries participating in the LLP programme, namely the 27 EU Member States, Croatia, FYROM, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey;
- you belong to any of the target groups described in article 18 of the programme announcement (see below);
- you have not participated in a study visit since September 2011;
- you have good command of the working language(s) of your chosen study visits.
You should also acquaint yourself with the application procedure and the closing date stipulated by your country’s National Agency.
Contact your National Agency
The National Agency in your country will inform you about the national rules, financial support, important dates, selection criteria; you may find this information on your National Agency’s website.
Consult the programme documents
The programme announcement describes the general framework of the programme, its thematic structure, the application and selection procedures, the target groups, the financial arrangements, important deadlines and other aspects.
- Programme announcement:
- Annex 1: Information on the distribution of grants per country:
- Annex 2: Descriptions of thematic categories:
Search for a study visit in the catalogue
There are different ways to find a study visit of interest to you. You can:
- download and browse the entire catalogue or read the short version, or
- search for a visit in the online database. You can use various search criteria such as host country, theme, topic, type, dates and working language. You can also export your selected study visits.
The call for applications for study visits scheduled between September 2013 and February 2014 is open. The online application form is available from 8 February to 28 March 2013.
Candidates will be informed of the results of their application by their National Agency by July 2013.